SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
We are currently seeking Project Superintendents with at least 10 years experience managing mid-size commercial projects. Qualified applicants must have knowledge of all phases of construction and have excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills. Project Superintendents must be capable of making independent decisions, handling multiple tasks, tight deadlines and working with their tools.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel). Must possess valid CPR and first aid certifications. This position requires the ability to walk, climb and move about job sites to investigate and ensure that proper construction practices have been employed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist Project Manager in the preparation of proposals (solicit, qualify and/or request bids)
• Assist Project Manager in identifying scope, budget, pricing, and schedule
• Track and follow-up on all pertinent information with team members
• Under guidance of Project Manager:
– Assist PM with preparation of subcontractor and owner change orders
– Update construction schedules in MS Project
– Analyze & track project scope revisions to subcontractors, including pricing
– Participate in OAC calls and maintain and distribute minutes and weekly reports
• Communicate with all critical stake holders to assure successful project completion
• Ability to update construction drawings on site
• Maintain Permit Log
• Manage RFI process: write, track and maintain log
• Manage Submittals Process
• Maintain job site office
THE MINIMUM DESIRED REQUIREMENTS:
• Requires a bachelors in Architecture or Construction Management or two years of construction project management experience
• Construction Project Management Certification is a plus
• LEED AP is a plus
• Must possess ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Past commercial construction experience required
• Must possess the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Must possess strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Must have a working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and email
• Knowledge of Viewpoint is preferred
• Experience with MS Project
• This position will require the employee to visit job sites
The Project Engineer must be able to safely navigate a job site that is under construction.
Fisher may modify this job description at any time at its sole discretion. Fisher provides a challenging, collaborative work environment that recognizes and rewards achievement.